Planning Objections

Planning Permission

If you are concerned that a proposed development is going to impact on you or your community’s amenity and wellbeing, the planning system allows for participation and what are called 3rd Party objections. Mostly, if you follow the advisory notes as set out on your local authority’s website you as an individual can make effective representations yourself, without the need for expensive consultancy advice.

If you feel that this is not for you, in the first instance Studio Charrette would direct you to the Planning Aid Service – a nation-wide independent service provided by the Royal Town Planning Institute. ([email protected])

Studio Charrette are pleased to provide professional assistance to groups and organisation that are not eligible for Planning Aid. We will compile all necessary documents, prepare your representation, submit to the planning department of your local council, deal with the planning case officer and answer any queries to Local Planning Authority (LPA) decision.

Planning Cost Calculator

  • Immediate estimate for planning your project
  • Accurate quote emailed within the hour
  • Planning appraisal report emailed to you the same day
  • Consultation call with a Planning Consultant within 24 hours
Get FREE estimate